TO REACH SAN GIUSTO BY CAR:
- From Nord: highway – Exit Firenze Impruneta.
- Just after the highway, turn immediately right, following the indication for Siena.
- Exit at Siena Sud and immediately follow the SP 2, ancient roman Road “Cassia”, direction “Roma” and “Buonconvento” and turn right when you meet the exit for Vescovado di Murlo
- Follow the directions for Vescovado di Murlo and go through it and over it.
- When you meet the directions for La Befa, turn right following them and go straight on the dirty road until you reach La Befa, which is a little village with some stone houses, a B&B and an osteria.
- Go through La Befa and go on going straight on the dirty road.
- cross the railways and a pair of houses
- than at the first crossroad, turn right
- go straight on the bridge passing over the railways
- at the next crossroad you meet, turn left
- and then, at the next crossroad– right
You will arrive at a not completely restored village which is San Giusto.
You can call us, so we will welcome you and show where you can park.